Sunday, October 26, 2008

eHow: How to Make Money Online by Writing

If you love to write and you wished there was a place you could do it and actually make some money at it, then try

eHOW

I started about in 2007. I wrote a little then forgot about it and went back and noticed I had earned some money. I wrote some more and got even more excited when my earnings went up even more. I was hooked then and have been writing steadily every since.

So, how can YOU do the same? Just go to eHow and sign up for their Writer's Compensation Program. It's free and doesn't cost a thing, and then start writing how to articles. Just write how to's on hobbies that you love or tricks you have learned to make your life easier and your on your way to earning money.

p.s. Don't forget to go to the forums, there is a lot of information and friendly people there that will answer your questions.

Take a Look at My eHow Articles

No comments: