Wednesday, October 22, 2008

eHow Day

As I have been sitting here for about 45 minutes going over my Halloween eHow articles and submitting them to social networks, I realized that my toes were cold. It is a feeling that I haven't had for at least 8 months. You hear me complaining about the heat, and now, I am thinking about going and putting on a pair of socks. I am starting to remember that during the winter, I can't walk around without some kind of sock on, because it's so cold. Funny I forgot all about that while I was moping about the heat.

I am flying up to LA today to be a part of the eHow Convention. There will be 12 of us there and I am looking forward to meeting them. This month a lot of them have reached the $1000.00 a month earning level. I am not there and I don't know why. I have written as much or more than these guys, so I have to find out what it is that is holding me back.

It must boil down to the subjects I am writing on, because everything else seems to be comparable. When I get back I will let you know, if I figured anything out.

I am really looking forward to getting away from my family and having some time to myself. You know, not so much about getting away from them, but getting away from picking up after them all the time and telling them to do this and that. Seems like nobody around here would pick up a dirty sock off the floor unless I told them. Sometimes it gripes me more than other times and I am like a drill sergeant ordering them to do this and that. I just can't wrap my mind around why someone would walk over a piece of trash repeatedly instead of picking it up. The excuse is, they don't see it. Hmmmm. I don't think they realize how much they are putting themselves down by saying that, cuz they are either in denial or lying.

I do think I may be a little burned out with the house wife role and need to go away so they can see how it is without me. Don't I sound big-headed, but I actually thought the other day, that they can't possible survive without me. Of course, they can! It would be dirtier around here, no one would get lunch, schoolwork would be lost and clothes would be dirty, every tv and light in the house would be on, but they would survive, and maybe become a little bit more responsible.

Hmm, maybe there is a way I can extend it a couple of days.

If your feeling a little burned out yourself, you might want to read my article.

No comments: